Experiencias Casa Fage
Open Studio _ MARCH
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wednesday 15 - 11AM
Saturday 18 - 2PM
WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF DESIGN WEEK
PLACE: FAGE HOUSE, ALAJUELA
ENTRANCE: 5,000 colones
Guided tours last approximately an hour and a half.
**Limited space / Prior reservation
What will you learn in the guided tour?
- How to make a bronze sculpture using the "lost wax" casting technique.
- How resin sculptures are made and their different finishes.
- About national and international artists with whom we have worked.
- You will get to know our Showroom , a new space full of works by emerging artists and decorative objects for sale.
- And finally, a visit to Gregory Fage's art studio where you will discover his work and everything that inspires him.
- We will also have coffee and snacks for sale in our temporary cafeteria.
Guided tours are conducted by Sarah and Gregory Fage.
A day surrounded by art and nature that you cannot miss!!
*Tickets must be canceled maximum one day before the guided tour
- Sinpe Mobile: 8706-4702 (Casa Fage Hay SA)
- Wire transfer
- Guided tours by reservation only.
- Show up 15 minutes before.
- We have parking.
- Cancel the entrance of the visit maximum one day before the date.
- Send proof of payment with Name, Surname and time of visit.
- Comfortable and fresh clothes.
- If you cannot attend the guided tour that day, you can reschedule as long as you communicate an hour before.
- Money refunds are not made.
*If you want to make a group visit on a specific day, contact us to coordinate.
Facebook: Fage House
Waze: Fage House
Alajuela, Costa Rica